“The Como Conservatory”
Watercolor – 2002
Called “a jewel in the crown” of Minnesota parks, Como Park is home to the Como Park Conservatory. Opened to the public on November 7, 1915, the conservatory has been a place of year-round beautiful flora and fauna for millions of visitors to Saint Paul ever since. In 1974 it was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.