Como Lake Pavilion
Pen & Ink
Como Park has been the premier recreation area for residents of the Twin Cities and beyond for over 150 years. Como Lake received its name by local farmer Charles Perry in 1848. This beautiful pavilion which is perfectly situated on the west side of this lake has played host to countless theatrical performances and concert events for generations.